Ten Top Tips
Centrecare's Ten Top Tips
Here you will find Centrecare’s Ten Top Tips for dealing with issues you may be experiencing in your relationships or with work colleagues, teenagers, young children or extended family. These tips can also help you to manage anger, separation/divorce or problems with gambling or drugs plus many more issues that you may be faced with.
These tips are designed to provide you with some ideas to consider about how you could approach a situation that you, your family members or friends may be dealing with. However, these tips are not to be considered as an immediate or final solution to problems, but rather a resource you can draw from.
We would recommend that you seek counselling or other support services if you are not able to resolve your problem or would like to find out more about how you can apply some of these tips to your situation.
Please click the links below to open or download the PDF's.
- when being a parent of a small child is not easy
- when dealing with drugs and teens
- when living with an unhappy teen
- when talking with your teenager
- when living with teenagers
- when teens want to improve communication with their parents
- when coping with a critical or traumatic incident
- when you have experienced a loss
- when women want to reclaim control over their lives
- when men want to stop being abusive towards their partners and families
- when you want to control your anger
- when people in relationships want to communicate more effectively
- when you want to get along better with other people
- when resolving conflict
- when you want a better body image
- when you want a healthy spiritual life
- when you want healthy relationships
- when you're feeling down
- when you need to manage stress
- when you have a gambling problem
- when you need to manage and survive separation and divorce
- when you want to remain in your rental accommodation
- when we need to bring out the best in workplace colleagues
- when dealing with challenging patients - GPs
- when dealing with challenging patients - Nurses